Welcome

A while back ago (April-ish), I thought it would be interesting to start a blog to document the randomness in my life, but I didn't really have much to write about. Now, I've got a lot of random projects and going-ons that I really want to talk about and record so that I can go back later on and see what I've done and accomplished. Well, I guess it will also be useful for my friends to read since I tend to have lots of random adventures in all sorts of places. And my mom can read it so she doesn't have to get onto me about not knowing what I've been up to. This won't be a consistent day to day type of journal, I'm much to busy/lazy for that, but it will allow me to reflect on whatever I feel like reflecting on.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

In Wichita at last

So it's day two in Wichita. I moved up here yesterday and got interwebs today. It's not that I need internet to survive, but considering Mike and I aren't paying for cable or phone service, internet is all we have. And it's good internet too, a whopping 12 megs, fastest we could buy. I'm still not done unpacking all my crap, just a few more boxes left though. Once things are less messy and more organized I'll post pictures and video of our place. For the first time ever I've been able to play Wii games online, and it's freakin' amazing. I'm quickly moving up the MarioKart bracket, but for some reason Brawl wasn't working for me. It is a little weird living in my own place for the first time ever. I've always lived in the Res Halls or at home. Well, time to waste time doing stuff other than unpacking.

No comments: